Tuesday, August 7, 2012

lisbon

Portugal.


It was amazing.


I've travelled quite a bit and I often find myself saying that I love a place but it's no Vancouver. Lisbon is a place I think I could call home.


First off, there is surfing and I love surfing which is mostly what I did when I was there.


Secondly, the portuguse like their pastries. I ate pastries for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's a wonder I didn't come home 15 pounds heavier ( I would like to thank point #1 for preventing that).


And finally, an area called Bairro Alto. It's a couple streets that are all bars, clubs and cafes; the go to night spot in Lisbon. I'm a huge live music fan and got to listen to everything from reggae to spanish music live. I also tried my feet at salsa dancing which I can sadly report, is not my foray. 


I guess I can't forget what this blog is even about, clothes! We timed Portugal well since most of the stores in Lisbon had sales going on. I was beyond thankful since it was so hot and I didn't pack enough dresses, hence this little sun dress. 





Dress- Zara
Sandals- Urban Outfitters

7 comments:

  1. BFF, you are gorgeous! I love reading about your travels - you look like you're having an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine!!!! It was amazing!!! More stories to come!

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous in this dress!

    Please, support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy adorable outfit! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling outfit! beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful :)

    http://sarahstylespot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am totally in love with ur blog! keep on the good work! its gorgeous! I follow now!!

    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY - my blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! So please, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...