Thursday, June 28, 2012

paris

After 14 hours of travel, I'm officially in Paris.


And luck would have it as I arrive, my backpack decides it would rather stay in Frankfurt.


My intial reaction was one of impending doom, I mean, all I wanted at that point of travel was my toothbrush and a warm bed. However, I quicky got over that and resumed my token travel emotion which is one of "Oh well".


Thankfully, the airline provided me with a travel kit that ended up having all sorts of things that I forgot to pack. And, the first thing I got to do when I got to Paris was go shopping.


Oh fate you know me so well.






Shirt- Forever 21
Skirt- A small shop in Paris
Belt- Forever 21
Shoes- Go Jane
Watch- Chinatown New York

6 comments:

  1. Aww sorry about you luggage, but it was a great excuse to go shopping lol
    I hope you have a great time in Paris, and I love your outfit, very cute.
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing excuse!!!! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Hey,

    I live in Frankfurt - if there is anything I can do to help get your bag back, let me know!

    Ps love that look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much, thats so kind of you! Thankfully I got it a couple of hours later!

      Delete
  3. BFF!! So excited for you to be in Paris! I love these pictures - you are so chic! I can't wait to hear more of your travel adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too!!! Hopefully, I'll have loads and loads of good stories and posts ahead!

      Delete

I love receiving comments! So please, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...