Wednesday, June 13, 2012

paradise

My littlest brother is back in Canada for a short stint before we (both my brothers and myself) all go backpack Europe together at the end of this month.


It's funny, as soon as he walked in the door, I was instantly brought back to what really matters: family. it was just this overwhelming sense of wholeness, having both my brothers in the same place.


I always get so caught up in life and maxing it out, that I forget these little things that I really should be the most grateful for.


On Hailey:
Dress- Value Village
Shoes- Urban Outfitters
Necklace- Value Village
On Reid:
Sweater- H&M
Pants- H&M
Shoes- River Island

Middle brother declined being in any photos much to my dismay. One of these days I'm going to get him in one.

6 comments:

  1. how adorable..heard bout your Europe trip..so jealous!! i'm sure u all will have a lot a fun and u have ur brothers to carry your shopping bags ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha so true!!! Reid is just or maybe even worse than I am!!!

      Delete
  2. waow.. trip to europe, thats coool!! i wish i could visit europe sometimes.. and is thats your bro?? like sister like brother.. you are beautiful and your brother handsome :D, btw, thx for stopped on my blog and a lovely comment.. yup, lets we try to use studded and you must show me the result.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have been looking for a pair of shorts to try that on, I will for sure keep you posted on the outcome :D

      Delete
  3. Aww BFF. You are so right. Your brother is adorable! I'm so excited for you and your trip in Europe!!!

    Also - I wish I could braid my hair like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine... Looking back at the pics, I'm not a huge fan of my hair but thats what happens when you would rather sleep than get ready in the morning!

      Delete

I love receiving comments! So please, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...