Monday, June 11, 2012

the impression that i get

I guess I'm a romantic (See addiction to terrible romance novels).


But in this day and age that  we live in, there is little use for that.


So when I saw the "I Saw You's" in the Gerogia Strait, I was shocked that this kind of romantic spirit still exists.


I was also shocked that so many of them are not creepy/stalkerish/weird.


I guess thats what comes with being a romantic in a realist's world.





Dress- Forever 21
Vest- Value Village
Necklaces- Value Village
Bracelets- Street Vendor in Puerto Rico
Shoes- Shop in Paris


10 comments:

  1. Love the shoes, the dress... the ... everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty and romantic outfit and the shoes are awesome.

    www.lenasblend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your romantic outfit. I think the world needs more romantics. It's really just another word for optimists, and we rock. You are so gorgeous, BFF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree BFF, romantics make the world go round!

      Delete
  4. This is so beautiful, I love how you paired the vest with the dress :)

    http://couture-street.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm obsessed with denim vests right now, they are so easy to wear with...everything!!

      Delete
  5. I've never worn a dress with my denim vest. I really love this look! Your dress is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! So please, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...