Thursday, June 21, 2012

baby got back

New york blew my mind.


I loved the hustle and bustle, the lifestyle and most of all...the food.


We were recommended all sorts of restaurants but by far my favorite was one we stumbled across ourselves. In fact it wasn't even a restaurant, it was a food festival in Madison Square Park.


How it went down was that we were walking and we saw pretty garden lights; being girls, we were instantly attracted ot the pretty lights so we investigated.


My friend and I ended up sharing the most amazing pulled park sandwich I have ever had...in my whole life...like I mean ever. It was so messy, just dripping everywhere and I was wearing this white dress.


Yes, I know what your thinking and you are correct. I spilled on my white dress but that didnt stop me. After our sandwich and a couple beers, we hit west village and sang karoke, in particular Sir Mix Alot, Abba and Nirvana til the wee New York hours.






Dress- Bebe
Sunnies- Found in my brother's truck
Shoes- Go Jane

4 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great dress! With or without a spill I'm sure it was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! It's so cute, and suits you so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so adorable
    http://selahroots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! So please, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...