Thursday, January 5, 2012

san juan

Second stop: San Juan, Puerto Rico.


There were 10 of us that rented scooters to see the city.


Within 15 minutes, my cousin (who had my ballet dancer brother on the back, who needs his legs to earn money to feed himself) crashed into a wall. My cousin said he was okay and little euro brother said his Birkenstocks saved his life. Later on, when we went to one of the fortresses and actually got off the scooters, my cousin could barely walk. His foot, which he used to stop himself from banging into the wall, was mangled. 


The guy ended up with crutches, a wheelchair and a beach wheelchair (Think lifted 4x4 truck meets wheelchair) for the remainder of the trip. It didn't dampen his spirits though, apparently ladies love that kinda thing. 





Sunnies- Thrift
Dress- Urban Behaviour
Shoes- Go Jane
Bracelet- Value Village

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, very nice :) And im sorry to hear about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hello and thank you for your comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! So please, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...