Tuesday, January 31, 2012

longview

Only I would manage to corner boyfriend into getting me clothes for an anniversary present. 


Well, that's precisely what these pants were, "an anniversary gift". 


To his credit, he was strongly adverse to such a gift; however, My persistence prevailed


That was a couple months ago. Now were are full fledged working on year number 5.


For a commitment phobe like me, it's kind of a huge deal. 


He makes it easy though... I mean who else would support my clothes hoarding habit?





Shirt- H&M
Pants- H&M
Jacket- Forever 21
Belt- Forever 21
Shoes- Aldo
Watch- Thrift (Doesn't even work)
Ring- H&M

13 comments:

  1. such a lovely outfit you look so cute!

    xo
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your trousers- so cute! and your blazer is such a lovely colour tooo-great outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much a perfect outfit. So on-trend for SS, and the proportions are spot on.

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheeeaaa love the spring trends this year!

      Delete
  4. lovely blog
    thanks for your visit on mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah that's so cute actually <3.And your hair do is another lovely touch :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wondered if I should have wore it down, but I think the braids worked not 2 bad.

      Delete
  6. love ur hair hun!

    p.s thanks for dropping by my blog hun + the lovely comment


    xxx
    -S

    http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob! Should I do a how to on the hair style?

      Delete
  7. Wow i really love this outfit!! And your hairstyle is so trendy!!
    Xoxo, Charm D.

    apieceoffolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! So please, comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...